- Day 01 Something you hate about yourself. - I think I've probably already answered this one today. My teeth is definitely something I've always hated about me.
- Day 02 Something you love about yourself. - My giving nature. Though I've taken quite a few hits over being so giving. I've had to learn how to balance between being giving and not giving too much of myself that it hurts.
- Day 03 Something you have to forgive yourself for. - Hmm.. I could go into how I should have forgave my father or some such nonsense. But it would be a lie. I really don't know of anything I need to or want to forgive myself for.
- Day 04 Something you have to forgive someone for. - See above. Same answer.
- Day 05 Something you hope to do in your life. - Travel. I'd love to see every state and travel to Scotland and Ireland.
- Day 06 Something you hope you never have to do. - Grieve for a lost child.
- Day 07 Someone who has made your life worth living for. - Husband and children.
- Day 08 Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit. - Her name is Meg, and she teased me endlessly in high school till one time I grew tired of her pulling my hair so I hit her in her kidneys. She never teased me again.
- Day 09 Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted. - Well a group of someone. My high school friends. They were into some things I was not though and it was for the best.
- Day 10 Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know. - My brother
- Day 11 Something people seem to compliment you the most on. - My eyes. DH loves my bright blue eyes.
- Day 12 Something you never get compliments on. - Honestly I don't believe anyone has really complimented me on anything besides my Dh.
- Day 13 A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.) I'm not writing a letter. I suppose most of the well known rock bands like Metallica, Ozzy Ozborne, etc..
- Day 14 A hero that has let you down. (letter) - Never really had a hero.
- Day 15 Something or someone you couldn't live without, because you've tried living without it. - Animals. I must have at least one. Having my dog live with my mother is torture right now.
- Day 16 Someone or something you definitely could live without. - I could live without the extra weight! Maybe one day I'll loose it.
- Day 17 A book you've read that changed your views on something. - The Celestine Prophecy and its sequels. It really helped shape my views on energy.
- Day 18 Your views on gay marriage. - I don't care who anyone else wants to marry. Don't see why anyone should care but the couple getting married. I think we need more love in this world, not less.
- Day 19 What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics? Both can be positive or negative. Both I make a rule never to discuss in certain company and at work.
- Day 20 Your views on drugs and alcohol. - I stay away from both unless prescribed. Or I just want to get shit faced. Never have done drugs and never will though. In 5th grade I signed the DARE pledge and meant it. *wink*
- Day 21 (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do? -Go see my friend at the hospital. Do energy work to aide in healing. We can deal with our fight later.
- Day 22 Something you wish you hadn't done in your life. - Dated a few men before DH.
- Day 23 Something you wish you had done in your life. - Went to college straight out of HS.
- Day 24 Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter) - The Rose by Bette Meddler. For my mom who loves that song. God of Thunder because DH would haunt me if I didn't play is favorite Kiss song.
- Day 25 The reason you believe you're still alive today. - Because I'm suppose to be.
- Day 26 Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why? - One time when I was young, stupid and felt like I was invisible.
- Day 27 What's the best thing going for you right now? - My family and not much else.
- Day 28 What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do? - Well I'd freak because having 3 kids just wouldn't be a good idea financially. Not to mention, I had a tubal ligation so I'd be asking my doctor what he did wrong!
- Day 29 Something you hope to change about yourself. And why. - My physical appearance. Because it needs to be done. I'm getting dentures and once I have my own home where I am in control of what kind of foods are in the house I'll go on a diet again.
- Day 30 A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself- I love that I'm me.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
So originally this is set up to be 30 days of truths. I've had it saved in my drafts for months but honestly I don't want to do it in days. So I'm just going to do it as one entry of 30 truths.
Salem Witch Child
30 days of truth|Pagan|Salems Creations blog|Wiccan|Witch|