So here's her questions.
Questions for you to answer:
1. What is your favorite time of year?
Without a doubt, it's Autumn. You know that time when it's not too hot, not too cold. Just right. :)
2. If you could live in any work of fiction which would you pick and why?
O that is a hard one. With any good book or movie I usually end up dreaming about it and putting myself in some kind of role in the plot. Usually I'm the badass chick who gets to beat up bad guys and bring the hot good guys to their knees in love. lol. My favorite book is Outlander by Dianna Gabaldon. So I suppose that will be my first pick. Come on if you've read it you know you've had wet dreams about Jamie.
3. You walk in the door after a long day at work and Johnny Depp is standing in your kitchen. What is the first thing you want him to say?
I am not a huge Johnny Depp fan. I'd probably ask him to take off his eye liner. Any man who wears more make-up than me really can't be on my top hot men list. As far as what I want him to say, hmm. Maybe that he was giving me all his money? lol. Then I might love him.
4. Let's say you came home from work and all of your furniture was glued to the ceiling in the exact same place it was on the floor. Who is the first person you would think did it?
LANCE! My husband. He's a jokester and this would be something he'd love to do!
5. On a scale of 1 - 3 how much do you LOVE Doctor Who? 1: More than my kids 2: More than the kids AND my cat/dog/pet 3: More than life itself (Hint: You should NEVER need more than 3 numbers to chose from) IF you DON'T like Doctor who then Question 5 changes to - WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!
Sorry but I guess the question has to be what's wrong with me. Well, my brother use to watch Dr. Who (The original) and I just never quite got it. The show drove me batty. Can't stand it and think its the dumbest show ever written.
6. Did you ever put the lime in the coconut and drink them both up? Did it work?
Nope. Can't say I ever have. My experience with alcohol is quite limited. I married young. Haven't even had a drink in a bar.
7. If you could live anywhere real or fiction where would it be?
Scotland. I just think the country is beautiful. I hope one day I can visit.
8. Describe your ideal birthday celebration!
A private beach, no kids, and my hubby!
9. What is the weirdest pagan themed item you own or have seen?
My mind has drawn a blank. Can't say I've saw anything Paganish Weird.
10. If you could hug anyone ever in existence who would it be?
My granny. She was the kindest woman ever.
11. What would you love to see (and purchase) in my shop next time you go shopping for hand made ritual supplies? (hee hee I can't help it the business owner in me is DYING to know!)
When you don't have $ you don't really look at shops! Sorry.
Blogs I'm Tagging
I think that's all I'll tag because this things been going around and most of my regular visitors have already been tagged multiple times.
- If you could travel to any time period, where and when would it be?
- If you could be any celebrity (Past or Present) who would you want to be?
- What profession did you want to be when you were a child?
- If you changed your name, what name would you pick?
- What would your dream life be like?
- Your building a house. What do you imagine the view of your front door would look like? (Ocean view, Mountains, etc...)
- What is one thing you'd like to change about yourself?
- I'm coming over for dinner, what's on the menu?
- What is your favorite board game?
- If you could tell your 16 yr old self one message, what would it be?