The Versatile Blogger Award & Passing It On!
Thank you PaganMommy03 for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. :) That was very sweet of you.
Alright, so here is how this goes:
• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post. (Done & done)• Share 7 things about yourself
• Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Alrighty, so what 7 things shall I share about myself?
- I love reading paranormal romance novels (Sherrilyn Kenyon has been my biggest favorite for several years now)
- I just had my son via c/s almost 4 months ago. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! He was 10.1 lbs and 21 inches long at birth.
- I didn't have to cook today! Dh did. ;) We normally take turns cooking and other household chores.
- Nov 4th is my Birthaversairy. Yes you read that right! I got married on my birthday. I'll be 32 and 14 yrs married.
- I secretly believe I will one day become rich by winning the lottery. Just sayin. Don't bug me to borrow money if you aren't willing to help someone out now.
- I love most rock music. Favorite bands are Godsmack, Shinedown, Disturbed, and quite a few others!
- I hope to be a published author one day. If you haven't already, check out my links to the novels I'm writing on my blog home page.
And now the challenge of selecting 15 blogs to pass this on to.
- Dragon's Cup Tea
- Earth Mother Musings
- Moonlit Nights
- Mummy Nummies
- One Witches Wonderland
- Peaceful Parenting
- Something is out there
- The Pagan Sphinx
- The Witchy Kitty
- Witchy Momma - Pagan Parenting
- You call me a witch like its a bad thing
- Pagan by Design
- All Rocks go to Heaven
- Cranial Purge
- Chasing the Moon Creations